Accident & Sickness Cover
It’s important to defend what you love with protection that’s tailored to your lifestyle. Everyday Protect is designed to help you enjoy today without the worry of what might happen if you’re injured or need to spend time in hospital.
What is covered?
Life is a journey. The choices you make can lead you down a path that’s unique to you. We’ll help you navigate the twists and turns so you can live life to the fall, whether you’re trying new things, starting a new career, going on family adventures, or being active.
Receive up to £250 per 24 hour period you’re admitted to a UK hospital due to accident or sickness.
Broken Bone Cover
Receive up to £4000 per broken bone even if you break more than one.
Accidental death cover
Should the worst happen, you can be covered up to £200,000 to leave behind for loved ones.
Total permanent disablement
If you’re unable to look after yourself again receive up to £250,000.
Accidental permanent injuries
Covers a wide range of life-changing injuries and you can receive up to £250,000.
Non accidental death
If you pass away due to natural causes your family can receive up to £10,000 to help with funeral expenses or your premiums returned if within the first year of the policy being active.
What beneficial features are included in accident and sickness policies?
- No health and lifestyle information is required to take out a policy.
- The option to add active lifestyle cover: this protects against things such as dislocations and tendon ruptures.
- Child cover: All children under the age of 23 in the same household can be covered under the policy holder’s policy.
- Specialist healthcare cover: For medical professionals at risk of contracting certain illnesses.
- GP24: 24/7, 365 days a year access to a doctor around the world to provide advice or medical diagnosis via telephone or video consultation. Also offering private prescription service and second medical opinion all for free with a policy.
- Wellbeing support centre: Offering support with family issues, childcare and eldercare, managing debt and bereavement. All for free with an active policy.
Did you know?
people in the UK reportedly unable to work due to sickness or injury in 2019
non-fatal work-related accidents in 2019/2020 alone
reported road traffic fatalities in the UK in 2020, impacting individuals’ ability to work and lead normal lives
So why are accident and sickness policies important?
- They provide financial protection
- They cover a wide range of conditions
- They’re flexible
- They provide peace of mind
- They are very affordable
Secure your financial peace of mind today by ensuring you have adequate accident and sickness cover – don’t wait until it’s too late.
Call now on 0330 818 3568
Find it cheaper? We’ll beat it!
We compare all major insurers