Life insurance helps ensure that those closest to you are taken care of after you are gone. It helps reassure all of you that, should the worst happen, everything’s going to be okay.
An introduction to life insurance:
So why chose life insurance?
- Life insurance is a safety net for your family.
- The policy is tailored to you and your needs.
- A cash lump sum of your choice is paid out should the worst happen.
Did you know?
percent of protection claims were paid out in 2017 (ABI)
million pounds was paid out every day for life insurance in 2016
percent of families do not feel they have adequate protection (Aviva)
Life insurance can benefit your loved ones by:
- Paying off a mortgage
- Meeting funeral costs
- Replacing an income
- Paying for day-to-day living expenses
- Clearing outstanding debts
- Funding the children’s education
- Providing an inheritance for children/grandchildren
- Providing a financial gift
If you were to go, will your family be okay? Get in touch, maybe we can help.
Call now on 0330 818 3568
Find it cheaper? We’ll beat it!
We compare all major insurers