We know your family are the most important thing to you so safeguarding their future, if the worst happened is essential.
An introduction to family cover:
- Your family rely on your income to help with food, bills etc.
- An insurance policy allows money to pay for your children’s future even if you’re not there.
- Such as education, driving lessons or even a deposit for their first mortgage.
Did you know?
£s is the rough cost of weekly child care
£s is the rough cost to raise a child to the age of 18
Million households in the UK have no savings at all
Despite this one in four UK breadwinners do not have life insurance leaving their families with a cover gap of £263 billion
- Replace an income (gas, electricity, water)
- Pay for day-to-day living expenses (food, clothing, education, travel)
- Clearing outstanding debts (credit cards, loans, mortgages)
- Fund the children’s education (college and university fees)
- Providing an inheritance for children/grandchildren (a nest egg for a brighter future)
- Providing a financial gift
If you are not around do you think your family would be able to cope financially?
Call now on 0330 818 3568
Find it cheaper? We’ll beat it!
We compare all major insurers